Recruitment Market Insights – Compliance & Financial Crime 2023
In 2023, the compliance and financial crime job markets have seen many shifts, influenced by geo-political and economic events, as well as new regulations. Compliance remains at the forefront for financial businesses, especially with the introduction of newer and stricter regulations. Despite tighter budgets, there’s a rising demand for seasoned regulatory experts.
Our Recruitment Market Insights – Compliance & Financial Crime 2023 report provides an in-depth look into these trends. It covers the journey from Q1 2018 to Q3 2023 and highlights key market drivers.
Within the report, you’ll discover:
- The evolution of hiring trends in the compliance and financial crime sector.
- Insights on the supply and demand of compliance professionals.
- An overview of recruitment activities, with a focus on different experience levels.
- A snapshot of the most sought-after roles and the emerging skills in compliance.
- Employer insights on pay growth, recruitment challenges, and strategies.
If you are interested in a new Compliance or Financial Crime position or recruitment services, get in touch today.