Internal Audit Risks: Changing Priorities & Impacts On Recruitment
The role of internal audit’s in providing assurance in the face of numerous political, economic and social headwinds has perhaps never been more important since the upheaval seen in 2020.
In our latest report, Internal audit risks: Changing priorities & impacts on recruitment, we highlight some of the risks that are shaping emerging internal audit priorities over the coming years and relating these to resourcing and recruitment. Some of these risks are relatively new, but many of them are established issues that have taken on a different dimension due to external factors such as Brexit and Covid-19.
By reading this report, you will gain an understanding of:
- Internal audit: The state of play
- Key risks for internal audit to consider
- Insights from Barclay Simpson’s Head of Internal Audit Recruitment
- How to future-proof internal audit teams
- How to create a comprehensive hiring strategy to source high-level audit professionals