Treasury Finance Manager
The Role: Treasury Finance Manager
The Treasury Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the production and management of all P&L, Balance Sheet, management information and KPI reporting, as well as supporting the planning and forecasting process. The role holder will work with the Business Partnering and Group Finance teams to develop effective and focused management reporting in line with the business trends and business requirements.
- Developing the Treasury Management Reporting pack in accordance with business needs and best practice
- Overseeing the production of the monthly Treasury management accounts including a full balance sheet and P&L
- Provision of commentary on monthly and YTD movements and variance between actual v forecast results
- Responsible for the Funds Transfer Pricing process including approval of FTP allocations across products and associated journal entries together with ensuring a supporting audit trail. Implements continuous improvement in this area
- Owns the areas of the Treasury Balance sheet and P&L not covered by the other technical areas – including but not limited to the Liquid Asset Buffer
- Oversees the incorporation of information from the Hedge Accounting and Funding Managers into the management accounts, ensuring balances, movements and commentaries are well understood
- Maintaining awareness of IFRS exposure drafts and guidance notes as related to Treasury products
- Responsible for ensuring the team prepare appropriate insight and analysis for inclusion in the Treasury Management Accounts in a timely and controlled manner
- Responsible for ensuring that applicable technical updates as advised by the Hedge Accounting or Funding Manager, or Accounting Policy are incorporated into the Treasury Management accounts
- Oversight of P&L and Balance sheet reconciliation of relevant accounts.
Experience & Skills:
- Thorough IFRS accounting knowledge, specifically with a working knowledge of IAS 32, IAS 39, IFRS 7, IFRS 9 and IFRS 13
- Statutory reporting requirements
- Experience in Treasury Accounting including account for liquid asset buffers and Fund Transfer Pricing
- Core management reporting principles and resulting business impacts
- ICAS or equivalent qualified
- Significant experience in Management Reporting
- Working knowledge of hedge effectiveness and accounting technologies
- Extensive financial reporting knowledge, especially Treasury products
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send you most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek individuals from a diverse talent pool and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply to our vacancies. Our commitment to fair recruitment processes means that we welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of their lived experience or personal characteristics. We also invite applicants who meet most of the listed requirements, even if not all, to apply. If you require any adjustments to the application process, please let us know.
Barclay Simpson acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and an Employment Business for temporary/contract engagements.