Applications have closed
Third Party Risk Analyst – FTC
Third-Party Risk Analyst needed for market-leading Financial Services Firm. The role will be centred around assuring and assessing the information security of our suppliers, identifying security threats, evaluating security posture, and maturing the function to provide continuous assurance.
- Assess the cyber security risk of third-party vendors with an appropriate level of detail considering the emerging supplier risk landscape, using open-source intelligence frameworks in comparison to the supplier security posture.
- Understanding of Cyber Security Maturity Models to help Identify immature controls and provide a sound recommendation to address gaps and improve maturity in third-party processes and vendor relationships.
- Assuring services to ensure our key systems that process and store the firm’s data, supporting IT operating infrastructure, suppliers and all our business processes are compliant with our policies and are within the firm’s risk appetite.
- Validate operational decisions are made in accordance with our security policies and standards and do not increase the overall risk exposure of the firm.
- Analyse compliance with the fundamental processes required to manage risk and safeguard our most important assets.
- Determine correct measures of governance and controls are in place to validate identified cyber risks and vulnerabilities are prioritised and remediated based on agreed C&IR SLAs
- Demonstrate that suppliers are complying with their contractual obligations
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC and have expert knowledge of Information Security Supplier Assurance. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Please note this role is an 11 Month Fixed Term Contract.
We seek individuals from a diverse talent pool and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply to our vacancies. Our commitment to fair recruitment processes means that we welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of their lived experience or personal characteristics. We also invite applicants who meet most of the listed requirements, even if not all, to apply. If you require any adjustments to the application process, please let us know.
Barclay Simpson acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and an Employment Business for temporary/contract engagements.