My client has an exciting new opportunity for an Investment Risk Analyst at their leading ESG Equities focused Hedge Fund!
· Hybrid position responsible for both ex-ante, ex-post investment risk, performance, and attribution analysis.
· Key clients will include both senior management internally as well as clients, requiring candidates to produce bespoke analysis for both internal and external clients.
· Focus is on Public markets Equities. Strategies across both Long-Only and Long/Short.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Relevant experience in investment risk or quantitative finance.
· Excellent communication skills
· Exposure to an attribution system
· Experience with Investment Risk (Ex-Ante or Ex-post)
· Coding skills in; Python, SQL, VBA or similar
· Equities industry knowledge and instrument coverage
Interested applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org urgently as the interview process has begun.
We seek individuals from a diverse talent pool and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply to our vacancies. Our commitment to fair recruitment processes means that we welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of their lived experience or personal characteristics. We also invite applicants who meet most of the listed requirements, even if not all, to apply. If you require any adjustments to the application process, please let us know.
Barclay Simpson acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and an Employment Business for temporary/contract engagements.