FRM Exposure Management – EMEA Analyst
About the Role: Financial Risk Management Exposure Management – EMEA Analyst
You will provide primary support for the Financial Risk Management Exposure Management Manager in the EMEA region. This involves being the senior analyst in a small team that is responsible for teal-time monitoring of the Group’s financial risk exposure, as per the relevant Financial Risk Management controls
- Support the monitoring of credit exposures to the Group’s cash deposit, invoiced brokerage receivables and trade exposure
- Provide support in investigation and appropriate escalation of any credit risk breaches, to ensure that issues are identified on a proactive basis with appropriate escalation to FRM Exposure Management EMEA Manager.
- Support the management of matched principal broking limits, working closely with the business to re-allocate where necessary to enable flow but maintain risk exposure.
- Generate reporting output in regard to financial risk exposures. Collate data from various sources and transfer into formats that allows effective data analysis.
- Support in the monitoring of any market risk positions that should arise on a proactive basis.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within credit or financial risk
- Understanding of counterparty credit risk in relation to delivery-versus-payment transactions. Including experience of MTM and VaR monitoring methodologies.
- Experience in traded financial markets, particularly with the broking process. This includes OTC and exchange related activities.
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle and how it can generate financial risk across the Groups various broking models
- Ability to extract data from multiple sources and collate into meaningful and accurate analysis.
- Programming language experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in the role, please email your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com for more information.
We seek individuals from a diverse talent pool and encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply to our vacancies. Our commitment to fair recruitment processes means that we welcome applicants from all backgrounds, regardless of their lived experience or personal characteristics. We also invite applicants who meet most of the listed requirements, even if not all, to apply. If you require any adjustments to the application process, please let us know.
Barclay Simpson acts as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and an Employment Business for temporary/contract engagements.