£60,000 - £70,000
- Job type:
- Job reference:
As Treasury Manager, you will have responsibility for day-to-day cash management activities and support the Group in projects where Treasury representation is required.
- Support the business with Treasury needs including with joint ventures and in emerging markets.
- Review cash management structures, working with the operating teams to promote automation and efficient cash management. Drive account rationalisation.
- Partner with the business by assisting with the procurement of guarantee facilities involving negotiation of terms and the issuance of guarantees.
- Monthly reporting for FX cash flows, guarantees issued and other treasury matters.
- Support the implementation of the TMS cash management project and the transition from excel based to system generated reporting.
- Completing compliance related requirements including banks KYC requirements and desk top procedures.
- Assist the Group Treasurer with any ad hoc analysis and any refinancing projects.
- AMCT qualified or studying.
- Relevant corporate treasury experience.
- Experience of cash management structures and FX management techniques.
- Use of treasury management and electronic banking systems highly advantageous.
This vacancy has now expired.
Barclay Simpson is committed to equality of opportunity and promotes diversity. All applications for positions advertised on behalf of our clients will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit. To view our full Equal Opportunities Policy and Diversity policy please click here
- Similar jobs
E-Commerce Treasury Risk Manager
As E-Commerce Treasury Risk Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the risks related to E-commerce treasury management, and providing recommendations to reduce and eliminate these risks...
Senior Liquidity Manager
Working within the Treasury Strategy department, you will have overall responsibility for the strategic development of liquidity management for the group, including strategy for cash...
Senior Manager, Cash Management
This leading multinational corporation is now looking to recruit a treasury professional with extensive experience in global cash management operations...
Senior Treasury Risk Analyst
Working within the Treasury Risk Control department, the Senior Treasury Risk Analyst will play a key role in reviewing the firm’s risk management framework and treasury activity...
As Treasury Analyst, you will support to the Group Treasurer in all aspects of treasury management. This will include monitoring of cash balances and cash movements within the group, preparation of monthly reports...