Interim Treasury Manager
- Job type:
- Job reference:
A 6 month contract reporting to the Deputy Group Treasurer, as Treasury Manager you will assist in the management of debt capital market investor and bank relationships, support the funding activities of the group, and have responsibility for delivering of timely and accurate management information on treasury activities.
- Provide expertise in order to support the management of external investor relations (both banks and bondholders) in understanding the ancillary business, returns and credit drivers of potential investors.
- Ensure timely and proactive communication with financial analysts and investors, supporting the developing relationships and ensuring that they receive a positive and accurate presentation of the Group’s financial performance and prospects.
- Support the development and implementation of the Group’s capital management and funding strategy.
- Assisting with documentation and compliance.
- Support the execution of an investment strategy for the company’s cash balances.
- Liaising with Corporate Reporting to ensure accurate information flows, efficient settlement and effective controls around cash management operation.
- Preparation for papers and presentations and undertaking analysis for regulators, rating agencies and the Board.
- Review and summarise economic as well as market reports and movements in debt trading positions.
- Relevant accountancy, finance or treasury qualification.
- Relevant experience in treasury management.
- Knowledge and experience of capital markets.
This vacancy has now expired.
Barclay Simpson is committed to equality of opportunity and promotes diversity. All applications for positions advertised on behalf of our clients will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit. To view our full Equal Opportunities Policy and Diversity policy please click here
- Similar jobs
Bank Treasury - Managers & Senior Managers
Several opportunities exist with a leading global consultancy firm in London at both Manager and Senior Manager level in the Bank Treasury Advisory team...